Possible mitigating factors for Jodi Arias (Round #2)
- Some people like Jodi Arias have a difficulty finding out their purpose in life and identity.
- She is a good friend (According to the defense, friends Daryl Brewer and Patricia Womack will speak on Jodi’s behalf).
- No prior criminal history before the murder of Travis Alexander
- She used poor decision making to resolve her conflict with Travis Alexander.
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- She suffered abuse and neglect as a child and as an adult from a dysfunctional family.
- She tried to make the best of her life (Mormonism, job, goals of motherhood and marriage)
- Overall model prisoner and liked by fellow inmates
**Don’t use age, artistic talent like those drawings and photography, PTSD, and domestic violence.
Used some source from:
- Jodi Arias is manipulative.
- 1st degree murder (premeditated) and 2nd degree (felony)
- The murder was very cruel.
- They got the crime and autopsy photos.
- The Travis Alexander family is disappointed.
- Travis Alexander friends are disappointed.