It’s a wide wide interesting day, at least for those on Capitol Hill. According to several reports, secret service boss Mark Sullivan has apologized for his service agents enlisting the services of prostitutes while on duty in Colombia.
Sullivan testified on Capitol Hill today that he was ‘sorry for what happened’ and that he ‘was sure it wouldn’t happen again’. Although, house members were skeptical considering 64 more cases were brought to light of the same situation.
- Secret service dude who enlisted services of a hoe, named. (bazaardaily.com)
- Secret Service boss to discuss prostitute scandal (sacbee.com)
- Secret Service boss: ‘I apologize’ (kansascity.com)
- US Secret Service director apologises for scandal (fsn.typepad.com)
- Secret Service Boss To Explain Prostitute Scandal (news.sky.com)